The world's first end-to-end response to pandemics
A global institute to accelerate the response to current and future pandemics, unifying intelligence and generating scientific excellence with societal impact for all
The Pandemic Institute’s funding partners have a proven capability for pandemic research, innovation, and impact. With headquarters in Liverpool UK, the Pandemic Institute has a unique local and global ecosystem, unifying on the ground intelligence to generate scientific excellence with societal impact for all.
The Pandemic Institute provides comprehensive end-to-end cabability across the pandemic lifecycle, a game changer that will allow the world to respond at pace in the race to prepare for the next pandemic.
Accelerate global response
- Develop globally connected, digitally enabled infrastructure to support front line scientific endeavor.
- Next generation innovation to support in-field sampling and rapid real-time analysis.
- Build critical mass of expertise and develop a pipeline of future leaders in pandemic and infection control.
- Involve local, global communities in the development of response action plans.
Unify global intelligence
- Facilitate a network of globally leading experts to create, develop and share real-time analytics and solutions.
- Enable clinical and pragmatic trials to be delivered faster, smarter and with greater impact.
- Provide transparent and openly available data for the purposes of cross-sector collaboration.
- Enhance capacity, capability and create Centers of Excellence.
Increase global societal impact
- Increase community participation in early stage trials of new diagnostics and therapeutics.
- Develop policy with national and international impact.
- Support community led innovation and first time entrepreneurs to create sector growth.
- Drive international export and sharing of IP, knowledge and know-how.